Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a knob in the box? No, but there might as well be. There is a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% brandish through. When a Lothario gives this kind of gift to a woman, he is really giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s precious with it ‘coz she knows this babe is going to get some ramrod. Yes, in a short time, there is going to be a wang in Sindy‘s taut little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let’s all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mother of four. That babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I adore going to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating those mammoth strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that shows my tan, then go to a lap dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does that babe mean screw?

“Maybe. Could be. U never know.”

No, you not at all do know, but you can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I adore to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I adore summer dresses with heels ‘coz they brandish my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My new friend and I just started banging. We were very wanton and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yep.

Watch More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!